Saturday, December 29, 2012

It's a BACK TO SCHOOL SALE!!

I am going back to school and I am finding myself short on time and money.  I have some stamp sets to sell and possibly some supplies (check back as my list will probably grow).  All prices include shipping to a US address.  All reasonable offers will be considered.  Paypal gift option preferred.  I will try to upload some pictures but if you want to see a specific set please email me at sherrycampbellstamps@gmail.com  

Unity- Kits of the Month $20 and in a plastic storage box
Together We Bloom (April 2010)
Go Ahead Wish (September 2010)
All You Need....August 2010

Unity Stamp Sets $10
Butterfly Garden  (In package- gently used)
Autumn Pals
Sketchy Little Boy
Embellished Season

Unity Itty-Bitty (NIP) $3
Family Tree
Happy Couple

Unity Wood Slide
$3 Santa

Papertrey Ink Sets $10 each
(most images have never seen ink)
Little Lady
Floral Fusion
Everyday Button Bits 
Vintage Picnic
Vintage Picnic Sentiments

Artful Inkables
Sexy and Sweet $8
Love Ya Lots $5
Fun & Friendly $7
Warm Drinks for Cold Days $7
License to Chill $7
A Bird's Song $7

Mark's Finest Papers
Butterflies, Dianthus and Flourishes. $3

My Favorite Things (sellling both sets together for $10 in a CD Case)
Hit the Beach
By the Seashore

In Style Stamps
Patty's Appreciation Stamp Set $5

Stampin' Up (if you want to purchase more than one set we can negotiate the prices due to shipping)
So Very $7
Riveting (2 Step Stamping) $7
So many Scallops $7
Birthday Whimsy $7
4 Tag stamps 100% Pure Baby, For You, Thank You, Friend
Lots of Thoughts $7
Too Terrific Tags $7
Very Punny $10
Oh My Word $10
A Little Love $7
Burst into Bloom $5
Alphabet Soup $7
Flower Filled $10
A Greeting for All Reasons $10









No comments:

Post a Comment